- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often
mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of
the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly
ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory,
trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen
or on a printed page.
5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%,
plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%
less likely to develop bladder cancer.
now for the some uses for COCA-COLA:
- In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two
gallons of coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after
a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone
in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl
and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush
clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with
a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola
over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the
rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load
of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular
cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It
will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches
calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck
must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive
- The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of
their trucks for about 20 years!
the question is, would you like a coke or a glass of water?