All of these juicers are made by the same manufacturer in Korea, The Oscar Electronic Company Ltd
The Matstone / Samson manufacturer has created a new model (LexSun Juicer) with further improvements to the juicer, and this juicer has been imported into Australia under the brand name LexSun Juicer.
As the LexSun Juicer was warmly accepted and welcomed by Australian customers, the Samson Juicer was discontinued from our range in August 2006. From early 2007, the LexSun Juicer has been exported into many more countries throughout the world. The name LexSun is being raved by every owner and is a trail blazer already.
It out performs the previous Matstone / Samson model in the following areas:
- The LexSun Juicer produces more juice as shown below.
- Even when juicing one or two kilos of pineapple, it does not cause pulp congestion to block or jam the juicing screen.
- When juicing one or two kilos of watermelon the juice does not back flow and drip down the locking collar.
Two juicing tests were recently performed by independent sources, with the following amazing results:
First test - using one kilo of carrots (net weights of juice only shown):
- The Matstone / Samson 6-in-1 juicer extracted 465gm of carrot juice.
- The latest model LexSun 6 in 1 Juicer extracted 540gm of carrot juice.
Second test - several days later, using one kilo of carrots from another source:
- The Matstone / Samson 6-in-1 juicer extracted 457gm of carrot juice.
- The latest model LexSun 6 in 1 Juicer extracted 532gm of carrot juice.
Carrots from various sources can produce different amounts of juice; however, please note that the amount of extra juice produced by the new LexSun Juicer is consistent and impressive, to say the least!
The latest LexSun Juicer can do everything that the Matstone & Samson 6-in-1 Juicers could do such as: juicing, sorbet, pasta, mincing nut butter, mincing fish & meat etc.
You can now also purchase optional accessories such as the Ice Shaver / Vegetable Slicer and Oil Extractor.