1. A person or thing that blends
2. An electric culinary grinding and mixing appliance, consisting of a container with propeller like blades at the bottom that are whirled by a high-speed motor to puree, chop, or mix foods.
3. Pastry blender.
liv·ing (lvng) adj
In active function or use
Of persons who are alive
Relating to the routine conduct or maintenance of life
Full of life, interest, or vitality.
food (food) n.
Any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
2. More or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
3. A particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
4. Whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
5. Anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
juice (js) n.
A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice
liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid
substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
Your body is the most important real estate that you will ever own!