Processes any food in a short time. Mixes, pulverizes and kneads with multi-knife blades (no changing blades necessary.)
This is the first multi mix blender to sport a round jug, both inside and out. Everyone loves the way it blends things so much more efficiently, as there are no internal corners for ingredients to become stuck in. Thus lumpy mixtures are reduced or eliminated entirely!
Not manufactured any longer.
domestic model $545.00 $445.00 AUD Discontinued
Even though the Gold Mill Blender was a really good blender, for some reason it did not sell very well, as opposed to the LexSun Professional Blender which has proven to be extremely popular in comparison.
1. A person or thing that blends
2. An electric culinary grinding and mixing appliance, consisting of a container with propeller like blades at the bottom that are whirled by a high-speed motor to puree, chop, or mix foods.
3. Pastry blender.
liv·ing (lvng) adj
In active function or use
Of persons who are alive
Relating to the routine conduct or maintenance of life
Full of life, interest, or vitality.
food (food) n.
Any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
2. More or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
3. A particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
4. Whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
5. Anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
juice (js) n.
A fluid naturally contained in plant or animal tissue: fruit juice
liquid contained in something that is chiefly solid
substance or quality that imparts identity and vitality; essence.
Your body is the most important real estate that you will ever own!